A Sedentary Lifestyle May Be More Harmful Than Smoking
written by Shantay Xu, RDT
on June 23, 2022
(photo credit: Lifespan)
According to a study, 4th leading risk factor for global mortality is physical inactivity. Being sedentary means someone sits more than 12 hours per day.
1. On average, American's sit 11 hours/day.
2. 300,000 deaths occur annually due to inactivity and poor dietary habits in the United States alone.
3. 20% of all deaths of people 35 and older are attributed to a lack of physical activity.
4. 65% of American's watch 2 or more hours of TV every day.
5. Only 6.5% of American's meet the minimal physical guideline requirements for work.
6. Sedentary lifestyles are responsible for an estimated $24 billion in direct medical spending.
7. Women are more likely to lead sedentary lives than men.
Misspep Collagen Peptide assists in joint support
Whenever you want to pick up those workout routines, Misspep is there for you. Misspep collagen peptide capsules contain 5 types of collagen, is not only great for hair, skin, and nails as we know of, but also great for joint support.
According to a clinical trial of 24-weeks duration to show improvement of joint pain in athletes who were treated with the dietary supplement collagen hydrolysate. The results of this study have implications for the use of collagen hydrolysate to support joint health and possibly reduce the risk of joint deterioration in a high-risk group.
Results suggest that athletes consuming collagen hydrolysate can reduce parameters (such as pain) that have a negative impact on athletic performance. (Clark, K. L., 2008)
Misspep Collagen Peptide capsules, each serving contains 1,200mg of complex collagen peptide and 23mg sodium hyaluronate, with 120 capsules in one bottle, is sufficient in giving you the optimal collagen support for 30 days.
Misspep vitamin C assists in collagen synthesize
Preclinical studies demonstrated that vitamin C has the potential to accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress parameters.
No adverse effects were reported with vitamin C supplementation in either animal models or human participants; thus, oral vitamin C appears to be a safe supplement but lacks clinical evidence compared with controls. (DePhillipo, N. N.,2018)
Misspep vitamin C can boost collagen synthesize, as a potent antioxidant, it is also great for immunity support. For urban dwellers who tend to live a sedentary life, immunity is the key to our overall health and wellbeing.
Misspep amino acid complex improves focus and recovery
Misspep's AA Complex contains vitamin C, B1, B6 and 12 types of amino acids, among which, 8 are our essential amino acids. Essential meaning our body cannot make them on our own, but have to be obtained from food or dietary supplements.
If our diet is not properly balanced, we are likely to have a deficiency in certain areas. For example, if someone is on a carb-only diet, then he/she is likely to have a lack of lysine intake.
Misspep AA complex can assist in supplementing these deficiencies and help you to reach that optimal wellbeing you've been promising since New Year's Resolution.
- Clark, K. L., Sebastianelli, W., Flechsenhar, K. R., Aukermann, D. F., Meza, F., Millard, R. L., Deitch, J. R., Sherbondy, P. S., & Albert, A. (2008). 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Current medical research and opinion, 24(5), 1485–1496. https://doi.org/10.1185/030079908x291967
- DePhillipo, N. N., Aman, Z. S., Kennedy, M. I., Begley, J. P., Moatshe, G., & LaPrade, R. F. (2018). Efficacy of Vitamin C Supplementation on Collagen Synthesis and Oxidative Stress After Musculoskeletal Injuries: A Systematic Review. Orthopaedic journal of sports medicine, 6(10), 2325967118804544. https://doi.org/10.1177/2325967118804544