Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl's appealing baby pink color will make you want to have this as your power breakfast every morning!
The bowl is low in fat, but what really makes it amazing is the collagen peptides! Yes, one five-minute bowl has 19 grams of protein all because of the collagen! Protein is important to consume after a workout to help in muscle recovery, and the smoothie itself contains electrolytes for rehydration. The bowl is so delicious on its own that you’ll be excited for your post-workout treat!
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time:n/a
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 scoop Misspep Collgen Peptides
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt of your choice
- a splash of cashew milk (or any nut milk of your choice)
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender and blend until desired consistency is reach.
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas. Enjoy!
Per Serving: Calories: 308; Total Fat: 1 g; Saturated Fat: 0 g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 5 mg; Sodium: 72 mg; Potassium: 1048 mg; Carbohydrate: 63 g; Fiber: 7 g; Sugar: 36 g; Protein: 19 g
Vitamin C: 53%; Vitamin A: 4%; Iron: 4%; Calcium: 7%